miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012


Hello my name is Catalina Paz González Larrondo; I was born in 12th June in Puerto Montt, Chile. At elementary school and high school studies, I studied at Colegio Inmaculada Concepcon, in Puerto Montt. Currently I'm study second year of veterinary medicin in Universidad de Chile.


My Family:
I'm have three sister, Andrea, Camila and Cony, and one brother, Manuel. My mom and my dad are working at University, are Teacher's. They all live in Puerto Montt.

I'm like it play basketball with my sister Cony, and play the guitar with my brother. With my mom are like it cook.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cata! I hope to improve your blog haha. See you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wooow I know that you will love this blog, just like me :) is really funny spend your time writing about anything

    see you tomorrow catita

    ResponderEliminar