jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

Different Opinions

I will choose five question about my opinions, and I will answer.
I would like to invite them give your opinions about this questions or others topic your interesting.


What is your opinion about the Chilean politicians?


I think they are a group undependable because they have not demonstrated concordance with their thinking, words and works. I think this group should worry about all society, not only for business, because  the people not are a business


What is your opinion about violence on television?


simply I say "turn off TV and turn on your life", I think the TV is so much advense for the liberty of society and relations with the persons.


What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana?


I believe legalizing marijuana is good. I think decrease the drug traffic, with this the conflicts inter drugged and consumer drugs because every one consumer drug could have its own marijuana plant.


Whta is your opinion about recycling?




recycling it is the true form for care for our planet. I think the people should be aware about this topic, because this is very beneficial, also, for the persons. 
For be consciously about this topic just necessary to practicar habits and make usual.




What is your opinion about killing stray dogs?


I hate this plan, stray dogs ever will exist; I believe the solution to stray dogs is EDUCATION about esponsible care, without this happened stray dogs never will end.



2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Catalina,

    From now on, try to do all the post activities. You are losing points if you don't write them.
    You have to add your classmates links on you blog, so you can make the comments more quickly.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!
    i like very much your design blog !
    hahaha
    meetings!

    ResponderEliminar