martes, 19 de junio de 2012

my favorite dog breeds



hello people, today i will write about my favorite animal, it is THE DOG.

I like the dogs because are very good friend, they are very good campany.
the dogs are very differents species, for example "samoyedo" are medium dogs, have a white hair and big black eyes (in this picture you look), is very nice. some the samoyedo to have very good temper, is very friendly and can be adapted to diferent habitat, but they to prefer cold habitat. they are very fun.
the dog  is a carnivoros animals.

And my second favorite breed is actually mix of races, known as "QUILTROS". They don't have a special physical feature, so you can find small ones, or big ones, or middle ones and there are in every colour that you can imagine on a dog. They are my favourites because they are the most loyal dogs you can find and they are very adorable and they give you all of their love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario