lunes, 18 de junio de 2012

I decide to be a Veterinarian






All of my life, since I have memory I loved animals, I was all time playing with my cats or seeing "animal planet channel" or doing "surgery" to insects, so since I was in first grade at elementary school, always knew that I liked the science, because I knew that my way was there.


In high school I took WF biologics subjects and i was the best :) and when the PSU was near I took a preuniversity ^ and careers like nursery or biology were the choice but Veterinary Medicine always it was in my mind and when I had the points for all what I wanted, I don't know what happened, but all was clear in this moment and veterinary medicine it was the career.


I thought about the money (obviously), about what I will do and if I haven't ^ enough money, it doesn't matter, I like the animals.


In the future,I want to save endangered animals, travel a lot and I think this is the most beautiful career in the world and I'm really sure that is the best SP desicion for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario