martes, 19 de junio de 2012

SOUTH KOREAN



Hi everyone, today I will write about the country that I will love to visit, and the country is south korean.
I really like to go there, because i think is a very exotic place, and most of people ignore that.
South korean is a country located in Asia and the korean civilization is one of the most antique of the world. His capital called Seul, is a city very full of people and tecnology and today, south korea is a developed country.
If I have the posibility to go there, the first place that I will love to go is Busan. Is the second big city of this country and is full of turistic places like beach, natural parks, the famous public bathrooms of jimjilbang and the most bigger mall of the world, the Shinsegae Centum City.
I don't know if I like to live there for a long time, maybe study there for two semesters at National University of Busan, doing a magister, but I don't will like to stay for more time, because is a culture very different to mine and I'm more western.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario