viernes, 1 de junio de 2012


Took me a while after I decided for my favourite piece of technology . I just realized that the most important piece of technology in my life is a little thing that fits in my pockets. The cellphone. Without this little thing we can’t do some important things. Many people needs them for work, search for information, communication, entertainment and many other things. When I was young my parents gave me a cellphone. The big ones with no colors and just the snake-game. I’ve spent hours playing that game. I use this item daily. It’s so multifunctional. Games, text messages, calls, maps, internet (the best thing!). I guess life would be harder without cellphones because we wouldn’t have all the facilities that we have now with them. I mean things like when you need an address. You just need to take the cellphone and search the address on it. I can write many other function but I thing it’s pointless because all of us have a cellphone and we all know all the problems that we have when it run out of battery.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario