miércoles, 20 de junio de 2012

My favorite website


.

My favorite website is CUEVANA, link is this www.cuevana.tv.
In this website you can watch every movies, but now with the new law SOPA this page to reduce quality and no have to much movies anda have problems for to operate.
before in this page I can watch movies all afternoon, this page have different category for example drama, horror, accion, etc.
Now I visit this page one times at week, because I'm not have free time, and the website is very bad, I hope CUEVANA to improve, and to be before, enjoy and fast.
But CUEVANA beside other website of movies, is the best, when I'm have free time this web is entertaining, you can find to much movies of different category or different series.

I would to advise visit www.cuevana.tv and post me which is your opinion this.

bye

1 comentario:

  1. That's a very useful web site to watch movies, but I prefer monsterdivx.com, because is faster than cuevana. Bye regards

    ResponderEliminar